Friday 20 August 2010

My favourite eyeliners!

I am a huge eyeliner fanatic and have been wearing it since I was 11years old.
I like all types of liners but my favourite is the liquid liner. They are just so classy and can make a huge difference to any look your sporting.

Below are some of my faves...

1. Barry m liquid eyeliner
This has a sponge tip and is really easy to use, great formula that stays on well. There might be some slight fading during the day but is still one of my faves and barry M have a huge range of colours and finishes ranging from metallics to the traditional black!

2. rimmel exaggerate liquid eyeliner
This eyeliner is pretty much exactly the same as the barry m without the excessive colour choice.

3. Bourjois kohl and contour eye pencil
This is one of my faveourite eye pencils. It is a very true dark black and has very good staying power. Its one of the more harder kohls but still it is soft enough to not drag on the skin.

4. Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil
Now who doesn't love this eyeliner? It's a great eyeliner that is very smooth and glides on beautifully and stay put all day. however i do find it hard to sharpen to a point with it being so creamy.

5. clinique brush on cream liner
This is my favourite gel eyeliner. It is very black and stays put all day! No complaints with this one!

There we have it my favourite eyeliners! 
what are your top picks for eyeliners?

Stay happy and healthy!

4 comments:

  1. hi those are great picks for eyeliners. have you tried the lancome crayon kohl eye pencil? its a great one even though its a liitle pricey! but thanks for the recommendations!
    julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey will defo have to try those eyeliners the barry m sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @julia glad it helped and will ahve to try that one out thanks!

    @zoeb its amazing definately try it1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried the black liquid eyeliner from the Collection 2000 range from Superdrug? For me it is the best liquid eyeliner and it's only £2.99!

    ReplyDelete