Friday 20 August 2010

REVIEW: natural collection loose powder

I have always used pressed powder to set foundation and keep shine at bay but a couple of months ago I had the urge to try a loose powder. So of I trotted to boots to try there loose powder. I had heard good thing about it and decided to give it a try and since it was cheap as chips (say £1.99) it didn't matter too much if i hated it.

I hurried home to ry it and i'm chuffed to say i LOVE it!

The loose powder comes in 2 shades neutral translucent and warm translucent, either way they are both translucent! I got it in neutral since my boots didn't have warm.

It comes in a traditional pot and has a sifter. 


The product is a sandy colour but applie totally transparent. it keeps the shine away and the foundation in place.



Its really finely milled so it doesnt leave that powdery look on the skin, it sinks in completely!







lightly tapped on with a powder brush...



blended in with the same brush....
So there you can see how amazing this little baby is!

ATM I dont really have anything bad to say about it
A definate good value for money and a keeper!


what are you favourite loose powders?


stay happy and healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment